Once in webmaster forum post I read a question about payment options for web hosting plans for Indians, he says online paying through paypal and payza require more verification and paypal has no features for Indian people to pay online as per Indian Government Rules (RBI rules). So I decided to give some of.
Today you will find many and everyday new sites for web hosting. I have chosen some of Indian web hosting sites where one can pay from online banking and other option where you can’t able to pay with paypal and payza account.
Click also Cheap website hosting
- GoDaddy is popular website hosting provider. GoDaddy the name its hard to ignore, it’s not the best company but worth, there are some issues on customer support people rated it average. In hosting and almost every top companies have 24/7 support here GoDaddy has same. 45 days refund policy has terms read before purchasing (refund apply on annual products).
Payment Tied up with payment gateway CCAvenue so online payment are easy using ATM/Debit Cards, Cash Cards, Mobile Payments, Net Banking and Paypal, Skrill.
- HostGator India the same company HostGator, use local payment option for email, domain name, hosting (Windows, Linux, Shared, VPS, Dedicated).
Payment Card Currently accept credit card such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners card, JCB card.
You can also pay by any Indian Bank issued VISA Debit Card, Canara Bank Debit Card, Citibank Debit Card, Indian Overseas Bank Debit card, Punjab National Bank Debit Card, State Bank of India Debit Card, Union Bank of India .
Internet Banking, PayPal, Cash
- eWallHost Chennai, Tamilnadu. I got no issue from any person using service from this company. 24/7 support, create ticket and get answered within 24 hrs.
Nginx, Apache (Linux hosting), Windows hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server. You can choose one pack for you as you need, single domain or multi domain hosting. 30 days money back guarantee (not for domain), anytime you can cancel your order by going to “My Service” page where you will see option to do so. Require 24hrs and you can see it in “My Invoices” page.
Payment It uses CCAvenue payment gateway for Net Banking, Card payments. Paypal payment also available.
- Extensive Host Private Limited has two main categories one is Budget and second is Unlimited plans. Currently they have 650 INR off on Unlimited plans for one year. They have 15 days free trail offer so try for free then purchase pack. 30 days money back guarantee (read policy) contact the customer care within 15 days from activation date of service. Refund does not apply in domain name purchase.
Payment Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Direct Bank Deposits, Check and Draft ICICI customer can transfer direct to company account (visit their payment option page).
- HostingRaja started in 2005 and claims to have customers more than 100000. I know one person who had good experience with this company without any issue. Hosting packs from 69 INR/month (near about $1). 6 plans to choose from as per you need, as starter you have three options for low cost 1000, 5000 and 10000 MB Web Space you can create 1 sub domain, 5 sub domain and unlimited sub domains respectively.
They have discounts for almost every packs all the time, you can save without using coupons if you do not see any offers on main page, go and find for coupons from their coupon partner sites.
This is a Government approved accredited registrar for .in and .co.in domains. Make sure to get it free of cost if you want one.
Payment CCAvenue payment gateway and card payments.
- BigRock is used by many good brands in India and has good rank in hosting provider. Packs starts from 99INR/month, this is best to get start if you are new.
Payment Pay in Indian currency netbanking, card payment, offline payment and paypal option. Offline payments are available see payment options and coupon codes here.